Here Are 10 Skin ailments, Tree Tee Oil Can Cure From Acne, Chicken Pox To Foot Odor.
It is known to have remarkable effects on irritated skin by helping to ease redness and restore smoothness.
Tree Tee Essential oil is commonly used in household and beauty products because of its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds, which is why it’s one of the top antibacterial essential oils.
Here Are 10 Skin ailments, Tree Tee Oil Can Cure
- A 5 percent solution of tea tree oil works just as well as the top drugstore acne remedy, benzoyl peroxide, according to Australian researchers studying their native resource.
- Dilute a few drops of tea tree oil with 20 to 40 drops of witch hazel, and apply to the skin once or twice a day with a cotton swab.
- Be careful to not overuse it: while gentler than benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil can dry out your skin, triggering your body to overproduce its own oils and make your acne worse.
- If you apply it to your face, stay out of the sun—tea tree oil can make you more sensitive to UV rays.
Using a cotton swab, dab a single drop of tea tree oil, which is an antiseptic, directly on the sore. Avoid areas near your eyes and mouth.
• 1 tablespoon dried rosemary • 1 tablespoon dried sage • 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, finely grated, or 1 teaspoon dried powdered ginger • 4 cups water, plus extra as needed • 1 tablespoon baking soda • 1 tablespoon Epsom salts
• 10 drops tea tree essential oil • Small ice cubes or crushed ice
- Place rosemary, sage, and ginger in a large saucepan with water.
- Bring to a boil. remove from heat, cover, and steep for 10 minutes then strain.
- Add baking soda, Epsom salts, and tea tree oil. Mix well.
- Pour into a foot spa or shallow basin big enough for both feet.
- Top with extra water and add ice.
- Soak feet for 15 minutes; pat dry.
- Follow with a dusting of fragrant foot powder.
Once or twice a day—every day—apply a drop or two of 100 percent pure tea tree oil to the discolored nail. Be careful not to apply tea tree to the skin, because undiluted tea tree oil may be irritating.
Add a few drops to a tablespoon of witch hazel and apply to the affected area with a cotton swab three times a day. It can cause dermatitis (skin inflammation) in some people, so use sparingly the first time and don’t use further if a rash develops.
Blend a few drops of tea tree essential oil with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and use a cotton swab to apply the oil to sores two or three times a day.
Apply tea tree essential oil directly on the cold sore three or four times a day. However, tea tree oil is toxic, so avoid getting it in your mouth.
Rub a few drops of tea tree oil, diluted in a little olive oil, into your psoriasis patches several times a day
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil • 5 drops lavender essential oil • Distilled water
Mix the tea tree and lavender oils with a few drops of distilled water. Using a cotton swab, dab the blend on the affected parts of the body.
Just dab a little on the boil several times a day.